Skype
Ancientterra

Gears of Mario: The Koopa Horde Gears of Mario: The Koopa Horde

Damn that was well done!

INJUSTICE 2 Parody: Super Hero Pranksters INJUSTICE 2 Parody: Super Hero Pranksters

You should've called the clip something else, it also would've been okay if it was something on its own too! :)

Wario vs Kirby Wario vs Kirby

I really enjoyed this clip, funny too since the characters seem too strong. You must've spend quite some time making this thing, didn't you? Good job on this m8.

AbomiYeti responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it! And indeed I did, but I had lots of fun making it! Especially the part where he drops the barbell onto the car to knock kirby into the air.

Strive for Power 2 Strive for Power 2

I seriously adore your game!

Lots of customization (Text wise lol), ways to do things, story mode, sandbox mode. I have clocked atleast 8 hours onto this game by the time i was writing this. And i havn't even gotten to the story mode part yet! Just sandbox! ^^
Why that is, is because i find the game quite challenging. And its kind of boring, to like, go to the forest where the fairys are and grind them all the time and sell them afterwards lol. So i try to gain money some other way by letting people do jobs. (But somehow i keep failing)
Farming doesn't work, the tutorial says i can make a few bucks using the farm system and selling goods? Except that i gain absolutely nothing from it. Not even with the downloaded x64 version. Just a place to keep the rabble from causing problems i guess... Some of the pages of text you get when you do certain stuff seem to be the same, more or less. Consider varying them up a bit.
I also stumbled upon a couple bugs, where you can't leave to town by clicking the button, or switch tabs due to you already having a pop up tab open infront of you. (Should auto close should it not? :o ) Another bug is where stress level doesn't decrease. Just stays red no matter how many spells you put on the person, or days you wait with the correct settings. This happend twice, once with the first person, and once with a random slave.
I seriously love what you got done with this game atm, i don't mind the rather weird options that are present in the game, appreciate you actually put some of those option in your game. Can't believe i spend so many hours on a Text based game (with a couple images that are included, i encourage you to add more) with the godot engine at that! And i hope you'll continue on with the project with your fellow devs to make this even more enjoyable!
I would give you a dollar or 10 in my national currency if i had it, i will surely consider going the long lenght to get some into my paypal account and give you if you would add more features and riff raff in the next releases. Gonna follow your project closely! ;)

Very fun game you got there! ^^

Maveriks responds:

Glad you enjoy it! To use farm you need a farm manager and slaves assigned to it (probably should check help section on it). Wish you could give some more info on other bugs, but you won't probably be able to provide anything from web version. Anyway, thanks for the nice feedback!

Slave Lord - 1.4.1 Slave Lord - 1.4.1

Finished the game, took a couple hours, i gotta say tho i really liked the game, would be fun if you could also do some other stuff, like with the hoe's in the brothel. Or make characters like the female knights or priestess's have something to be in the game for, other than one/two time uses.
The slaves become a bit irrelevant after you dominated them completely. Would love to see something happen with em.
As for the 4th girl, i was a that bit disappointed with the fact the ending was a wall of text. Without something to inform the player of what happend next, or what was lying in wait, you know? Instead i would encourage you a grand finale scene, that happens in one scenario, not in a span of days. The last girl part was a bit weird, due to her submitting too fast, you'd imagine someone locked up a long time has extreme willpower. And there for maybe would not "crack" as the other and instead keep a role in addition?
Now i don't know if you are gonna keep working on this game, but i would love to comeback and play some more in the future, its a really addicting and a little bit funny game. I compliment you on your work, its really good.

If i had some money and weren't so poor, i'd throw some amount at your patreon lad, again good job with the game!

pinktea responds:

Thanks for the review. I'm still planning to add a little more to Slave Lord, as you said, with the chicks in the brothel and maybe add some kind of ending scene.

At the moment I'm busy working on another project. When that's ready for public release, I may go back a add a bit more to SL.

Create the Police State Create the Police State

Loved the game, however i havn't managed to finish it due to the time limit, always by a one law or so. Nor have i been able to invade everyone. Great game tho, if you'd add a couple more features to it, it'd be a very satisfying game to play!

IlyaKrivenko responds:

Thank you for the feedback!
I'm thinking of making the second part of the game, so I will try to add more features there :)

Enjoy Enjoy

Sounds a bit acrade-ish. not bad at all! :P

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

What a good song! Can't get it out of my mind now ;)
My friends seem to like it too. good job!

Black Rock Shooter LA NSFW Black Rock Shooter LA NSFW

Are you gonna colour that like your usuals? Or are you gonna use a different colour tone this time around? Finiiish it galdude! :D

Absorbing the Pain like a Dry Sponge in Water Absorbing the Pain like a Dry Sponge in Water

Well done dude!

my wax man my wax man

Wax man that has organs and teeth, oddddddd... 5 stars!