Skype
Ancientterra

Elana, Champion of lust. Alpha 0.95 Chapter 2 Elana, Champion of lust. Alpha 0.95 Chapter 2

Played this version for a couple hours at least.

I do love the new moves and the looks of new areas. Unfortunately, it left me with wanting to play more, and instead i spend the time grinding influence. Except in some areas like "Houses", nothing happens. So it felt kind of repetitive getting to know all those npc's, and maxing them out. It quickly became not that fun. Especially since some new stuff that pop up are placeholders. And the fact that you take a long time to 100%, due the numbers of chars in a section.
I havn't and didn't want to get 100% influence after i did with the houses section, felt so unrewarding so i didn't bother going over 30% each (Till the chars change).
I got the spirit in the acadamy, and found the sea monster girl.
The stealing money minigame is a bit fustrating for me. I kept on going out of bounds all the time with my huge ass mouse. Felt like a shore. And the items i couldn't touch for some reason, i did get a couple colorfull orbs tho at night, didn't find any use for them.

Love the additions for this chapter tho, its not that fun to play as of now but i am counting on the fact that you guys will make it more fun next time around in the next version.

Consider changing the money minigame, or allow us to skip the transformation scene! ^^

knotgames responds:

Thanks! In future every villager will have a reward scene to encourage influence them. The stealing minigame is half made and in future you'll be able to make it easier during the game (also it will be one of a lot of ways to make money). You can'd to anything with the items but in next versions you'll be able to create objects and spirits with it (also you'll need special jars to collect the spirit essences). Finally, about the transformation scene, we plan to add an option in the menu to disable it.

Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo

I cannot seem to play the game on chrome, even when turning it webgl on!

hentaiwriter responds:

Odd, can you send me a message about what OS you're on? Did you try playing it on FireFox (this seems to fix it for some people)? Unfortunately HTML5 is somewhat odd with some people's computers, as it works in Chrome/FF for the majority of people, but usually if it doesn't work in one of those, it works in the other browser.

Dungeon Frank Alisia 1.0 Dungeon Frank Alisia 1.0

I got "you conquered alisia" ending

A few tips to the noobs:
- u gotta rub the legs for atleast 2 min, till the trill bar goes to 1 or 2 cm tall.
- then u can put the hand on her undies. Look at her face, if she does a cute smile you can touch her there (Carefull not to confuse with standard face) When you see thhe panic bar raise a bit don't be scared! if its like 2 cm feel free to continue as you can get more thril that way.
-third step is lifting her skirt, carefull with this step, every time u lift something the panic meter goes AWOL. immediately go for the legs again.
- once the panic meter is down you must raise her thrill to half full (Touch her boobs) once the skirt is fully raised, you must then lower her upper dress (so you can see the boobs). you can pinch it too.
-lastly, go for the undies again. keep moving until the thrill bar is full. then, do as you like, just be aware that each time u lift something, the meter goes nuts! (You can touch her boob and leg repeatedly once you got her chest out to reduce the panic meter fast)

Now to get the conquered ending, you need to double pen her (First fill her up with the toys, then have at it, once the animation is in loop, you can call a second dick for the a-hole, and use the lantern on her mouth too (Lantern raises panic but not much at all)

Challenging game, took me some effort.

Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH) download Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH) download

So your redoing classroom cheaters? Like the new style tho. Its the little things that you could do in UMCC that made that game extremely more fun, like things in your room, freedom of choice when and wherever you are, difficulty, keep that in mind! :D

Vortex00 responds:

Many thanks, yeah I will work that stuff back in over time. it is still in early stages.

UM: Classrom Cheaters UM: Classrom Cheaters

I cannot take a picture with the " A" button

Vortex00 responds:

You can only take pictures of certain things. Those things are mentioned by someone or mentioned in the journal.