Skype
Ancientterra

Strive for Power 2 Strive for Power 2

I seriously adore your game!

Lots of customization (Text wise lol), ways to do things, story mode, sandbox mode. I have clocked atleast 8 hours onto this game by the time i was writing this. And i havn't even gotten to the story mode part yet! Just sandbox! ^^
Why that is, is because i find the game quite challenging. And its kind of boring, to like, go to the forest where the fairys are and grind them all the time and sell them afterwards lol. So i try to gain money some other way by letting people do jobs. (But somehow i keep failing)
Farming doesn't work, the tutorial says i can make a few bucks using the farm system and selling goods? Except that i gain absolutely nothing from it. Not even with the downloaded x64 version. Just a place to keep the rabble from causing problems i guess... Some of the pages of text you get when you do certain stuff seem to be the same, more or less. Consider varying them up a bit.
I also stumbled upon a couple bugs, where you can't leave to town by clicking the button, or switch tabs due to you already having a pop up tab open infront of you. (Should auto close should it not? :o ) Another bug is where stress level doesn't decrease. Just stays red no matter how many spells you put on the person, or days you wait with the correct settings. This happend twice, once with the first person, and once with a random slave.
I seriously love what you got done with this game atm, i don't mind the rather weird options that are present in the game, appreciate you actually put some of those option in your game. Can't believe i spend so many hours on a Text based game (with a couple images that are included, i encourage you to add more) with the godot engine at that! And i hope you'll continue on with the project with your fellow devs to make this even more enjoyable!
I would give you a dollar or 10 in my national currency if i had it, i will surely consider going the long lenght to get some into my paypal account and give you if you would add more features and riff raff in the next releases. Gonna follow your project closely! ;)

Very fun game you got there! ^^

Maveriks responds:

Glad you enjoy it! To use farm you need a farm manager and slaves assigned to it (probably should check help section on it). Wish you could give some more info on other bugs, but you won't probably be able to provide anything from web version. Anyway, thanks for the nice feedback!

Slave Lord - 1.4.1 Slave Lord - 1.4.1

Finished the game, took a couple hours, i gotta say tho i really liked the game, would be fun if you could also do some other stuff, like with the hoe's in the brothel. Or make characters like the female knights or priestess's have something to be in the game for, other than one/two time uses.
The slaves become a bit irrelevant after you dominated them completely. Would love to see something happen with em.
As for the 4th girl, i was a that bit disappointed with the fact the ending was a wall of text. Without something to inform the player of what happend next, or what was lying in wait, you know? Instead i would encourage you a grand finale scene, that happens in one scenario, not in a span of days. The last girl part was a bit weird, due to her submitting too fast, you'd imagine someone locked up a long time has extreme willpower. And there for maybe would not "crack" as the other and instead keep a role in addition?
Now i don't know if you are gonna keep working on this game, but i would love to comeback and play some more in the future, its a really addicting and a little bit funny game. I compliment you on your work, its really good.

If i had some money and weren't so poor, i'd throw some amount at your patreon lad, again good job with the game!

pinktea responds:

Thanks for the review. I'm still planning to add a little more to Slave Lord, as you said, with the chicks in the brothel and maybe add some kind of ending scene.

At the moment I'm busy working on another project. When that's ready for public release, I may go back a add a bit more to SL.

Create the Police State Create the Police State

Loved the game, however i havn't managed to finish it due to the time limit, always by a one law or so. Nor have i been able to invade everyone. Great game tho, if you'd add a couple more features to it, it'd be a very satisfying game to play!

IlyaKrivenko responds:

Thank you for the feedback!
I'm thinking of making the second part of the game, so I will try to add more features there :)

Elana, Champion of lust. Alpha 0.95 Chapter 2 Elana, Champion of lust. Alpha 0.95 Chapter 2

Played this version for a couple hours at least.

I do love the new moves and the looks of new areas. Unfortunately, it left me with wanting to play more, and instead i spend the time grinding influence. Except in some areas like "Houses", nothing happens. So it felt kind of repetitive getting to know all those npc's, and maxing them out. It quickly became not that fun. Especially since some new stuff that pop up are placeholders. And the fact that you take a long time to 100%, due the numbers of chars in a section.
I havn't and didn't want to get 100% influence after i did with the houses section, felt so unrewarding so i didn't bother going over 30% each (Till the chars change).
I got the spirit in the acadamy, and found the sea monster girl.
The stealing money minigame is a bit fustrating for me. I kept on going out of bounds all the time with my huge ass mouse. Felt like a shore. And the items i couldn't touch for some reason, i did get a couple colorfull orbs tho at night, didn't find any use for them.

Love the additions for this chapter tho, its not that fun to play as of now but i am counting on the fact that you guys will make it more fun next time around in the next version.

Consider changing the money minigame, or allow us to skip the transformation scene! ^^

knotgames responds:

Thanks! In future every villager will have a reward scene to encourage influence them. The stealing minigame is half made and in future you'll be able to make it easier during the game (also it will be one of a lot of ways to make money). You can'd to anything with the items but in next versions you'll be able to create objects and spirits with it (also you'll need special jars to collect the spirit essences). Finally, about the transformation scene, we plan to add an option in the menu to disable it.

Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo

I cannot seem to play the game on chrome, even when turning it webgl on!

hentaiwriter responds:

Odd, can you send me a message about what OS you're on? Did you try playing it on FireFox (this seems to fix it for some people)? Unfortunately HTML5 is somewhat odd with some people's computers, as it works in Chrome/FF for the majority of people, but usually if it doesn't work in one of those, it works in the other browser.

Dungeon Frank Alisia 1.0 Dungeon Frank Alisia 1.0

I got "you conquered alisia" ending

A few tips to the noobs:
- u gotta rub the legs for atleast 2 min, till the trill bar goes to 1 or 2 cm tall.
- then u can put the hand on her undies. Look at her face, if she does a cute smile you can touch her there (Carefull not to confuse with standard face) When you see thhe panic bar raise a bit don't be scared! if its like 2 cm feel free to continue as you can get more thril that way.
-third step is lifting her skirt, carefull with this step, every time u lift something the panic meter goes AWOL. immediately go for the legs again.
- once the panic meter is down you must raise her thrill to half full (Touch her boobs) once the skirt is fully raised, you must then lower her upper dress (so you can see the boobs). you can pinch it too.
-lastly, go for the undies again. keep moving until the thrill bar is full. then, do as you like, just be aware that each time u lift something, the meter goes nuts! (You can touch her boob and leg repeatedly once you got her chest out to reduce the panic meter fast)

Now to get the conquered ending, you need to double pen her (First fill her up with the toys, then have at it, once the animation is in loop, you can call a second dick for the a-hole, and use the lantern on her mouth too (Lantern raises panic but not much at all)

Challenging game, took me some effort.

Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH) download Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH) download

So your redoing classroom cheaters? Like the new style tho. Its the little things that you could do in UMCC that made that game extremely more fun, like things in your room, freedom of choice when and wherever you are, difficulty, keep that in mind! :D

Vortex00 responds:

Many thanks, yeah I will work that stuff back in over time. it is still in early stages.

UM: Classrom Cheaters UM: Classrom Cheaters

I cannot take a picture with the " A" button

Vortex00 responds:

You can only take pictures of certain things. Those things are mentioned by someone or mentioned in the journal.